CHEER Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan application Tarumi

2 posters

Go down

Clan application Tarumi Empty Clan application Tarumi

Post by ThePriestressofLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:51 am

I am Aedhan. Im from Australia and im 20 years old
Ive played that game since 2006. I am new on this server i was watching for a server to play on and i found this one. I have always played FS so i'm sticking with that class.

I'm playing some games :League of legends, Overwatch, Skyrim, World of Warcraft  and priston tale. 

I have a lvl 88 fighter and i want to join your clan because i am new and i am lost on the game.
ThePriestressofLove
ThePriestressofLove

Back to top Go down

Clan application Tarumi Empty Re: Clan application Tarumi

Post by akasha Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:37 am

I have a lvl 88 fighter and i want to join your clan because i am new and i am lost on the game.

Great! CHEER is here to help out newbies, because things can be different here and u may have forgotten a lot PT stuff,

for FS Lv88, u can try out Santuary of darkess, Iron 1, Cursed Temple floor 2, not sure which one, u will have to ask other 10x 11x in clan who have just leveled up the 8x 9x phase,

remember to buy crystals from Huntress NPC Ricarten, and spam crystals while exp-ing,

if u want to level up faster and easier without spending alot gold for crystals spamming, u can start a mage / prs, and then use them to level up ur fs by opening 2 windows, one exping while one is leeching, otherwise, u can use our clan account for level up, so u don't have to create a second char,

after Lv90, go to Iron 2 or Ice 1 for level up,

btw u're our clan member now, go to CHEER Member Zone -> ❤MULES AREA❤ -> ❤CHEER [NOOBIES]❤ to use Mule Manager to invite urself into clan,

and also let me know ur in game character name xD

akasha

Back to top Go down